A new game from Let's Move Pittsburgh brings fitness and fun for the whole family!
Are you ready to play? Let's Move Pittsburgh Bingo is an opportunity for children and families to get excited about trying new activities and experiences! The program will run from Nov. 13 – Jan. 15 in regional schools, but anyone can play along!
Send in pictures to email@example.com throughout the competition for a chance to be featured on the Let's Move Pittsburgh blog and Facebook!
Ready to get started? Here's how to play!
- Participating teachers hand out bingo cards to each student
- Students take home the cards and complete activities listed on the card
- Parents/guardians or a teacher check off the activity after the student has completed it
- Students need only to complete one five-panel row to get Bingo and turn in their card. However, students are encouraged to keep completing activities on the card!
- Students return their cards to their teacher
- At the end of the competition, a representative from Let's Move Pittsburgh will collect the completed bingo cards from the school. All cards must be completed by Fri., Jan. 31 in order to qualify for the grand prize. Participating schools will be weighed against one another to determine which school demonstrated the most participation. The schools with the highest percentage of participation will be entered to win a Family Fun Night at Phipps!
For Doctor's Offices
- Participating doctor's offices hand out bingo cards to patients
- Patients take home the cards and complete the activities listed on the cards
- Parents/guardians check off activities after they are completed and return to the doctor's office to receive a participant sticker for kids!
- Families who would like to participate in Let's Move Pittsburgh Bingo may download a Bingo Card from our site to play along!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.